All questionsAsk a question most recent first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 15 Oct 2019 Is amalgam safe?
- 15 Oct 2019 PEDIATRIC TRAUMA AND PARAMEDICS TREATMENTS , PREHOSPITAL CREA
- 13 Oct 2019 What is the best treatment for Hepatocellular CA invading the stomach with GI bleeding? The patient has previously undergone right liver lobectomy
- 13 Oct 2019 Small bore pig tail catheter seldinger versus open chest drain large bore tube insertion for Secondary spontaneous pneumothorax?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 8 Oct 2019 Are there any cross sectional study about the risk of uses sedative medication?
- 8 Oct 2019 What is the best scale for social media addiction?
- 8 Oct 2019 What are corticosteroids psychological adverse effects?
- 5 Oct 2019 What ethnicity should be used for Fijians when calculating CV risk using QRisk3?
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 2 Oct 2019 Is ticagrelor contraindicated in asthma?
- 1 Oct 2019 Combining relative risks:additive or multiplicative e.g lung cancer and RR Smoking 25 pack years and asbestos occupational exposure 40 years
- 29 Sep 2019 What is the risk of gynaecological cancers in women using HRT or OCP? In women under hormonal replacement therapy or oral contraceptive pill, I am wondering what could be the risk of ovarian, uterine, vaginal and vulva carcinoma aside from well known breast cancer.
- 28 Sep 2019 PURILON
- 27 Sep 2019 The adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker less associated with causing insomnia? Initial Q: the adult patient developed insomnia due to metoprolol, is there B-blocker with less insomnia? 49 years old man has a myocardial infarction medications history : aspirin clopidogrel ...
- 27 Sep 2019 For smoking cessation among university staff and student does spirometry offer a better outcome?
- 25 Sep 2019 miomectomy disminish ovarian reserve pelvic surgery not over the ovary AND disminution of ovarian reserve
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 23 Sep 2019 In patients newly diagnosed with AFIB on anticoagulation does having follow-up support versus non-structured program have an affect on patient adherence and thrombus occurrence?